If you're looking for unique and beautiful wares from local artists, this is your one stop shop. Read the full interview at the link below. Better yet, stop in and see for yourself what
My Top 10 Must Do In Durango Colorado
There are so many things to see and do in Durango, Colorado and I would enjoy sharing my top 10 favorites.
1. Stop by and say Hi to the team at Exit Realty Home & Ranch LLC in historic downtown at 752 Main upstairs at suite 202. We love to brag about our town.
2. Trimble Hot Springs, just north of town the most amazing Hot Springs and area to relax. Bring your suit and be ready to enjoy a few hours, best at dusk.
3. Durango Coffee Company on 7th and Main, I enjoy sitting on their main street tables and watching how happy everyone is walking by, be ready for great coffee and company of locals and visitors alike.
4. HoneyVille, 10 miles north of Downtown on the way to Durango Mountain Resorts. My favorite place to buy local unique gifts to send to friends from Durango. They have a live bee exhibit to see and great honey products to sample.
5. Sky Ute Casino in Ignacio, Colorado just a short drive south about 20 miles. The casino boosts a beautiful hotel, loose slots, bowling alley and one of the best restaurants for the price in the area. It's a fun place for the whole family for a hot afternoon.
6. Red Snapper on 9th between Main and 2nd Ave. Meet John the owner of the Red Snapper, ( tell him Debbie sent you) and enjoy the most incredible Seafood Happy Hour in the town between 5pm and 7pm. My personal favorite, tempura green beans $6 order it for the table.
7. Thursday's Gallery Art Walk on Main, enjoy a casual stroll through town to enjoy the many local artists and many will be there to share their work in person.
8. Sizzling Siam hands down my favorite lunch time place to eat. Located next to the train station on Main. Authentic Thai food cooked to order. There is limited inside seating, so plan to eat outside and enjoy the train area lawn.
9. The River trail is the best way to see so many things off the beaten path of downtown. There are many location to enter the trail. My favorite is off the Doubletree Hotel location. You will see our beautiful public gardens behind the library, the wild life and fish hatchery, and see people enjoying our active water sports on the river.
10. The Farmers market on Saturday morning on 9th street from 8am - 1pm. There will always be fresh fruit and vegetables, home made cheese and breads, local foods, and different artist showing their crafts. Live music and lots of sunshine is always on the menu.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the real estate market in Durango and the surrounding areas. We are one of the fastest growing areas in Colorado and sharing time with you to show you some of my favorite places and your possible new dream home or ranch will be my pleasure.
970-846-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner/Broker Associate Pledge to Clients: When it comes to real estate, my focus is on the people. I take the time to find you a home that reflects what you want and need. Whether it’s an investmen....